Agustín Lopez is an artist living in Brooklyn, NY. He graduated from NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts for Film Production. He writes fiction, non-fiction, presents history lectures, and creates webcomics with digital collage.
• Election of 1828: House of Diehards, at the Society for the Advancement of Social Studies (SASS)
• Olga of Kiev, Crazy Like a Fox, at SASS
• Dreamcrasher, published in Hobart
• Lonely Together, published in The April Reader
• Neighborhood Watch, published in Mobius: The Journal of Social Change
• Powerful Orbs, Ranked, published in Motherboard
• Like, An Analysis, published in Thought Catalog